I love Dr. Wayne Dyer. Much of what I do and aspire to do comes from the things that he has taught and shared. The power of our mind, healing, the law of attraction, miracles, manifestation, love, light. This man was and continues to be a big beacon of light, love, and inspiration.
Below you can find 10 beautiful and inspiring quotes by Dr Wayne Dyer. I hope they will warm your heart and light up your soul!
1. What you intend in your thoughts with passion, you will act upon and ultimately create.
2. When you are an instrument of thy peace, you are not seeking anything, you are a peace provider. You do not seek peace by looking into the lives of others and wishing that they would change so that you could become more peaceful. Rather, you bring your own sense of calm to everyone you encounter. You do not go about viewing every circumstance of your life in terms of whether it meets with your standard for peace. Rather, you bring your peaceful countenance to the chaos your encounter and your presence soothers the outer turmoil.
3. You aren't your work, your accomplishments, your possessions, your home, your family... your anything. You're a creation of your Source, dressed in a physical human body intended to experience and enjoy life on Earth.
4. Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.
5. I suggest that you view yourself as a being of light, a fast moving energy system that has the capacity to make darkness disappear. You are the carrier of this light. You radiate this light wherever you go and you are able to help yourself and others triumph over darkness.
6. True nobility is not about being better than anyone else: it is about being better than you used to be.
7. There is nothing your highest self wants more than peace. This peace makes you feel worthy of all of the richest blessings of the universe, and when you radiate this out into the world, it is returned to you without fail.
8. Keep in mind that no matter how perfectly you get your life in order, you will never be rid of all your problems. Problems are a way of life, always have been, always will be. But how you elect to view those problems is all up to you.
9. What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds.
10. If you want to be a voice for peace in the world, begin by making peace a permanent condition of your own life.